Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Monday....Monday

...that's a song, isn't it??
Had a great weekend - kept Cason Friday night, while his Mom and Nonna had a garage sale.
Did a little re-arranging and decorating around the house...it's that time of year, ya know!!
Last night was our book club meeting, we read "The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield...one of the best books I have ever read...(of course, the book I just finished is ALWAYS one of the best books I have ever read!!)...and I have read a lot of books. I think it was one of the best books for everyone in the book club - we were trying to talk over each other and really gettin' into our discussion. The people at the next table were wondering what in the world were we so excited about...we were at a local catfish restaurant...it was VERY good.
Saturday night we went to a local crawfish restaurant (I live in Louisiana, ya know!) - we sat out on the back porch and had a great time. (Me, my two daughters, one son-in-law, brother and a ton of friends)


My favorite son-in-law and my brother - they kinda look alike!!!!! especially with the same shirt on!!!




...and my two favorite girls, they are kinda "prissy" crawfish eaters though!!!



Today I am back at work and will go to Kelsi's softball game tonight....
and to leave you with.....the custest cowboy you have EVER seen!!!


1 comment: